Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Year Blogiversary: An Exercise in Neglect


Today marks one year since I started this blog. I have decided that if I ever want to get this thing off the ground I will have to do one of two things:

Write more, or, hire Vladimir Putin's publicist.

In the spirit of celebration, I post for you a retrospective of the finest Putin setup shots, starting with yesterday's "discovery" of Grecian urns. Please enjoy.



Fearless Leader urns his keep! L-O-L!


"No, I find nothing unethical about creating her bed from her mother."



"Bro, I told you I could take two twelve-year-olds without even looking."

Shirtless horseback riding is largely viewed as a brazen display of masculinity in Russia, and totally not gay.


Horseback riding in a suede jumpsuit and boots with the fur is largely viewed as a brazen display of masculinity in Russia, and totally not gay.


Putin goes whaling with a crossbow; fat douche from Whale Wars is unavailable for comment, as his shorts are literally filled with shit.


This is why Russia's debt will never get downgraded.

1 comment: